- Part time
- Current APHRA registration
- Excellent customer service skills
Toronto Private Hospital is a premier 105 bed medical, mental health and rehabilitation hospital situated on the western side of Lake Macquarie, NSW, on the hill overlooking the township of Toronto. It is centrally located and a 30-minute drive from the major cities of Gosford, Newcastle and Maitland.
Due to ongoing growth and re development, we have an opportunity for a qualified professional Registered Nurse to fill the key role of – Community Clinical Liaison Nurse for admission of patients into the Rehabilitation/Medication & Palliation units. As part of the Healthecare Group, Toronto Private Hospital is a 105 bed facility comprising rehabilitation, medical, palliation & mental health services.
The successful applicant will work cooperatively with the DON, DDON, other Clinical Liaison Nurse and VMOs and allied health interdisciplinary team in the provision of high quality patient focused rehabilitation and medical services.
Key objectives include achievement of interdisciplinary team goals, pre admission clinical assessment and referral to Toronto Private Hospital for admission.
This role reports to the DDON.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal & teamwork skills
- Commitment to high quality clinical patient outcomes
- “Can-do flexible” positive attitude
- Previous acute care experience of 5 years, ideally in acute care setting medical, surgical &/or rehabilitation environment.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritise workload.
- Understanding of Accreditation Standards
- Current AHPRA Nurses Registration
- Computer skills (MS Office/ Outlook)
- Post graduate qualifications acute or rehabilitation or interested in working towards the same
- Understanding of palliation model of care
- Understanding of rehabilitation model of care
- Understanding of medical model of care
- Experience with health fund and private Hospitals
Please forward all applications in writing addressing criteria with current CV to the Executive Office at Toronto Private Hospital on firstname.lastname@example.org
Toronto NSW 2283